WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files which a website may place on your computer or device when you visit a site. The cookie will help the website, or another website, to recognize your device the next time you visit. Web beacons, pixels or other similar files can also do the same thing. We use the term “cookies” in this policy to refer to all files that collect information in this way.
Cookies serve many functions. For example, they can help us to remember your username and preferences, analyze how well our Sites are performing, or allow us to recommend content we believe will be most relevant to you.
PURPOSE OF COOKIES
We group our cookies into the below categories.
Operating our Sites
Some cookies are essential for the operation of our Sites. This includes cookies for the following purposes:
- Performance – we use these cookies to monitor Site performance. This allows us to provide a high-quality experience by quickly identifying and fixing any issues that arise. For example, we might use performance cookies to track error messages, and to determine improvements to our Sites.
- Functionality – we use functionality cookies to allow us to remember your preferences. For example, we use functionality cookies to provide you with enhanced services, such as allowing you to watch a video online or make comments.
Third party cookies on our Sites
We also use third party cookies on our Sites that fall into the categories above (“third party cookies”) for the following reasons:
- To help us monitor traffic on our Sites (like many companies, we use Google Analytics to do this).
- To identify fraudulent or non-human traffic.
- To assist with market research.
- To improve Site functionality.
- To monitor compliance with our terms and conditions and copyright policy.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES
There are several ways to manage cookies. You can clear cookies, prevent cookies, delete cookies and enable cookies at your will and for different circumstances. If you use different computers in different locations, you will need to ensure that each browser is adjusted to suit your cookie preferences. Please go to your browser support pages on specific instructions on how to clear, prevent, delete and enable cookies.
Moto Holding, LLC
ATTN: Service Department
5200 W Century Blvd. Ste 750
Los Angeles CA 90045
Telephone: (844) 466-8653